“Short-term joint staff training events” is a very comprehensive type of training organised within Erasmus+ projects for the staff involved in the project implementation. From 14 to 18 November, four representatives of Danmar had a unique chance of participating in such a training carried out within project ACE – „Developing Adult Educators’ Competences to Promote Learners’ Life Style Entrepreneurship”.
The training was hosted by our partner from Cyprus – CARDET, while the representatives of the coordinator from Lihuania – Kauno rajono svietimo centras, presided over efficient conduct of the training.
The training covered following topics:
- Self -assessment of adult educator’s competences on-line;
- Basics of Lifestyle Entrepreneurship;
- The use of ICT and OER in LSE;
- Marketing of LSE training for disadvantaged learners;
- An Assessment tool of Learners’ skills and competences in LSE;
- Creating Awareness on Validation of the Acquired Competences.
The knowledge and skills acquired will help us to better prepare the results within ACE project and will definitely pay off in the future with new initiatives organised to improve competencies of the educators.