What is happening in the Sustrainy project?
The project partners are working on Guidelines to sustainability (IO1). This Intellectual output will be a complication of information, existing tools and best practices on sustainable businesses.
The Guidelines are divided into three categories:
- Climat change
- Circular Economy
- Green technologies
- Social justice
- Sustainability of culture + Tourism
- Ethical Consumerism
- Fair trade/International trade
- Territorial – local development
- Sustainable global economy
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Efficiency and competitiveness
All modules after testing will be available as Open Educational Resources at www.sustrainy.erasmus.site
We also invite you to Sustrainy Facebook, where you will find interesting material on sustainable development. LINK