On 07-08 of May, 2014, partners in PECOS4SMEs (Personalised e-Commerce Strategies for SMEs) project assembled for the 3rd project meeting, which was held in Milan, Italy. Project partners met in Italy in order to assess the progress that has been made in the framweork of PECOS4SMEs project so far and to establish sets of actions for the final stage of the project.
PECOS4SMEs is an innovative project which aims to BOOT SMEs e-Commerce potentialby offering them a personalised training programme facilitating the implementation of successful e-Commerce strategies specific to their needs.
PECOS4SMEs, in particular, aims to support European SMEs to:
- Raise awareness and interest about cross border e-Commerce.
- Learn more about the risks associated with online payments.
- Learn more about the uses of the Internet as a revenue channel.
- Analyze the knowledge development in the SME and see the strategic perspectives of this knowledge in the context of the business strategy.
- Integrate e-Commerce in business planning and innovation strategies.
- Get the strategies written down, so they are not just ideas, but an active choice, which can be communicated and understood by SMEs.
- Get the strategies incorporated in practical procedures that can be constantly updated.
- Be aware of the European cross-border trade legislation and provisions of consumer rights.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.