MoBlend brings together 5 partners among organizations active in VET field from Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, and Croatia. The Covid-19 crisis has strongly affected the economic life and labour market as much as the school life. All forms of education and training, including VET, have been disrupted, with WBL and apprenticeships being the most affected. During the lockdown, distance learning failed to reach between 5% and 20% of beneficiary students in Europe, including those living in rural areas, with poor IT literacy and limited economic means, as well as students with special needs. What are our objectives?
- Support the process of improving the quality of virtual and blended work based learning
- Promote the inclusiveness of virtual and blended work-based learning
- Deepen the interest and trust in virtual and blended work-based learning
- Develop a cross-border and cross sector synergy
WHY IS MOBLEND INNOVATIVE?
- It gathers in one open resources all the specific IT skills which are needed to effectively implement a remote VET internship, an urgent need in the COVID context;
- It makes systematic use of the method of video pedagogy (delivering and final testing), fostering the inclusiveness of those who have been left behind by the digitalization imposed by the pandemic;
- Understandable language for the target group
WHICH DIGITAL SKILLS ARE THEY ACQUIRING?
- Digital communication: instant
- messaging and video conferencing
- Cloud documents sharing and editing
- Task management online
- Assessment tool +
- Materials library