On 12th – 16th June 2017 on the island of Syros in Greece training for employees was held. The training consisted of five modules designed to empower the learning responsibility and autonomy in the project management of staff and learners.
The modules concern the following subjects:
- Financial & programmatic priorities of the EU2020 strategy within various programs
- How to structure an innovative and sustainable project idea
- Building an international, national, local partnership
- Submission procedures according to the guidelines of the European Commission
- Implementation, evaluation, valorization, dissemination, exploitation of project results
“Generativity: manage it!” is a project that responds to some of the questions that arise in most of the third sector organizations in various fields: from social intervention to education, from empowerment of disadvantaged group or individuals to support in employment: the need to acquire, develop & implement skills and competences on Project Cycle Management (PCM).