Project number: 2021-1-RO01-KA220-VET-000034755
Implementation period: 01-11-2021 do 01-11-2023
Assistance program: Erasmus+
The creative and cultural industries, as a pillar and catalyst for sustainability, have a direct and indirect impact on the economic and humanitarian development of EU countries. Especially in cases of health crises such as COVID-19, the creators are called to meet the diversified and increased cultural needs of society but also to ensure their viability in alternative ways. Thus, today more than ever, adaptability is a catalyst that can guarantee the resilience of CCIs, i.e. their ability to evolve effectively in changing conditions by overcoming structures that are outdated or problematic and utilizing all available resources. The Covid-19 pandemic, which has been and is being addressed, including through confinement and the consequent avoidance of overcrowding, has brought about rapid change in all creative and cultural industries as creators and organizations have been exposed to a whole new condition. Νew technologies and the internet are not just complementary channels for the distribution and promotion of their work and activity but, mostly, the only ones. As expected, the lack of readiness for such a treaty combined with state underfunding to boost cultural activity, as is customary in times of crises (especially health crises), has caused embarrassment and consequently much delayed or non-existent adaptation through the use of technology, so no resiliency. The aim of the project is to train CCI’s employees in a range of necessary hard & soft skills that can meet modern professional needs (e.g. business thinking, digital skills, networking etc.) and to provide them immediately and effectively with the appropriate tools taking into account the specifics of the cultural sector in general as well as the individual needs of each sector in particular.
The “Rethinking Cultural & Creative Industries” project will be an accelerator in the transmission of new knowledge and the acquisition of digital and business skills for workers in the creative and cultural sectors. Its purpose is to be an example of good practice in culture in relation to the effective and immediate response to crises and transitions in an era identified with the rapid speed of change in all aspects of human activity.
- Cultural & Creative Industries professionals
- VET teachers
- R1 Competency Framework for Cultural & Creative Industries in the 21st-century post- pandemic scenario detailing and describing the new competences or innovation in existing ones needed by the CCIs after COVID pandemic.
- R2 Training Course that will cover competences highlighted in Competency Framework for Creative and Cultural Industries Professionals and intermediaries to cover the dimension of entrepreneurship and digital competences for resilience and innovation.
- R3 A Learning Hub for creative and cultural professionals to find elements but also opportunities to exchange with other players and actors of the sector their experiences, know-how and for training providers to contribute to a common knowledge with their own training tools and methods for the sector.
- R4 A Handbook that allows those who will approach the training without the support of the partnership to be able to plan, organize, deliver training session individually or for groups Intangible are linked to the impact the project will generate on the main target group and other stakeholders to be engaged and specifically: awareness raising on the needs for more entrepreneurial and digital savvy Creative and Cultural Sector; competences growth in entrepreneurship and digital dimension for European Creative and Cultural Sector building a common knowledge for intermediaries of the sector and training providers on the innovation brought by the project in terms of competences and learning offer innovate the training offer for the sector on both entrepreneurial and digital literacy contribution to the European debate on the role of CCIs in European economy and their impact on society.
Arad Development Centre (CDA), Arad, Romania- project coordinator
CONSORZIO MATERAHUB INDUSTRIE CULTURALI E CREATIVE, Matera, Italy
BIZRUPT COMPANY ASTIKI MI KERDOSKOPIKI ETAIREIA, Heraklion, Greece
DANMAR COMPUTERS SP ZOO, Rzeszow, Poland
ASSOCIATION ARTY FARTY, Lyon, France