Project number: 2022-1-BG01-KA220-SCH-000085665
Implementation period: 01.11.2022 – 31.10.2024
Assistance program: Erasmus+
LARPIC project offers young people the opportunity to participate actively in the civic and demographic life of their and other European countries through Life Action Role Play (LARP). At the same time, the project provides teachers across Europe the tools to encourage their students to address these issues through innovative and fun teaching methods. The LARP consists of role-playing games through which young people can be transported within a scenario, they will have to impersonate characters and will have to study strategies and take initiatives to achieve the objectives set. This innovative approach will help students to self-determination, develop their own social, intercultural skills and critical thinking.
The LARPIC project has two objectives:
– to encourage young people to participate actively in their own communities, advancing ideas and initiatives
– to create a tool that can be used by any teacher in Europe to promote the active participation of young people in an innovative and fun way
Through the innovative tool of the LARP, teachers will help young people to feel themselves, protagonists, develop ideas and learn the necessary knowledge to be active in their daily lives.
- R1: LARP package – consists of a scenario, characters and instructions for use
- R2: LARP guide – guide and visual materials on how to create LARRPs to enable teachers across Europe to use this method to encourage young people to participate actively in civic life
- Profilirana ezikova gimnaziya “Sveti Metodii” – Sofia, Bułgaria (coordinator)
CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE DELL’EDUCAZION E E LO SVILUPPO ASSOCIAZIONE – Palermo, Italy
SDRUDZENIE ZNAM I MOGA – Sofia, Bulgaria
DANMAR COMPUTERS – Rzeszów, Poland
Mise HERo – Praga, Czech Republic