Project number: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000024976
Implementation period: 01.11.2021 – 31.10.2023
Assistance program: Erasmus+
The objectives of the JOBS4ALL project are the following:
- Supply VET providers with a bespoke employer engagement methodology for shaping VET-business cooperation and fostering its sustainability.
- Involve and upskill VET professionals in effective employer engagement that has the required impacts, through a blended CPD course and practical resources toolkit.
- Provide a set of video case studies emerging from the piloting trials, aiming to raise awareness and reflection among VET professionals on common challenges.
- Engage associated partners and key stakeholders in development, validation, dissemination and exploitation actions, through the local experts’ groups, community of practice and multiplier events.
- Boost the excellence, attractiveness and inclusiveness of Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Work-Based Learning (WBL).
- Educational and career guidance practitioners.
- Ministries of Education.
- VET learners and VET providers.
- VET associations and boards.
- Employers’ associations.
- VET, WBL and/or employer engagement experts and/or researchers.
- JOBS4ALL methodology and blended CPD programme – The methodology and the CPD will be developed and adapted considering partner countries’ specificities. They will be available as OERs in 6 languages and can also be used in Adult Education, Higher Education, by employment services and other relevant stakeholders
- JOBS4ALL case study videos – The aim is to raise awareness and reflection among VET professionals on common needs and challenges in effective employer engagement and VET-business cooperation.
- JOBS4ALL learning portal and community of practice – It will guide VET providers and professionals, as well as employers, through the 2- level of employer engagement, and give full access to the blended CPD programme
Internationaler Bund – IB Mitte gGmbH für Bildung und Soziale Dienste Niederlassung Sachsen (Coordinator) – Germany
The Rural Hub CLG – Ireland
Institut De Haute Formation Aux Politiques Communautaires – Belgium
Mindshift Talent Advisory lda – Portugal
IASIS – Greece
CSI Center For Social Innovation Ltd – Cyprus
Danmar Computers – Poland
Fondo Formacion Euskadi Sll – Spain