Project number: 2022-1-DE02-KA220-YOU-000085086
Implementation period: 01.12.2022 – 30.11.2024
Assistance program: Erasmus+
The Green Read project will provide a pathway for YECs, VETs, TVETs and HEIs in order to improve green jobs career readiness of young people in the partner countries.
GREEN READ objectives include:
– To support awareness raising actions for young people in transitioning towards green economy.
– Improve necessary skills and competences of young people in order to support their own green jobs career.
– Improve necessary skills and competences of YECs, VETs, TVETs and HEIs in order to support young people’s green jobs career readiness process.
– To support main target groups in order to become a successful green economy requires the consistent needs of existing green jobs across the EU.
– To support stimulation of the transition of young people towards a greener economy.
– To explain how YECs, VETs, TVETs and HEIs can be able to cope with the visible shortage of vocational skills on the basis of green jobs career readiness of young people.
– To support YECs, VETs, TVETs and HEIs in order to adopt responsive to environmentally-driven skills requirements in their current curricula.
– To provide a long-term vision in relation to EU green legislation to the main target groups.
GREEN READ project results
- Strengthened cooperation between partner countries through the development of a formal network based on structured communication and cooperation models.
- Development of Green Skill Response Strategies for Jobs Career Readiness Report.
- Producing Green Read Digital Training Materials and Try Out Sessions.
- Increased awareness of public regional, national and European bodies on the urgency to facilitate the transition into green economy and adopting EU legislations.
Project website: https://greenread.erasmus.site/
EBB Europass Berlin (COORDINATOR – Spain)
SBTC DANISMANLIK (Turkey)
DANMAR COMPUTERS (Poland)
European Learning Centre (Spain)
ProEduca (Czech Republic)
Archivio della Memoria (Italy)