Project number: 2022 1 BG01 KA220 HED 000087080
Implementation period: 01/11/2022 – 31/10/2024
Assistance program: Erasmus+
For many years, women have been underrepresented in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) jobs. Although digital economy offers opportunities for female empowerment and more equal participation in the labour market, there is still a significant gender divide when it comes to female working in STEM that require advance digital skills (She Figures 2021, EC).
The FUTURE WOMEN project will raise awareness for the challenges and opportunities of the digital economy and barriers constraining women’s digital empowerment, to support female students to pursuit careers linked to digital economy jobs and self-employment, particularly in STEM fields of engineering and ICT. The project will also equip career counsellors to better support them.
- female students of higher education institutions, including those facing cultural, social and/or geographical obstacles
- career counsellors and
- relevant stakeholders, including associated partners.
- WP2 – FUTURE WOMEN e-profile & MOOC
- WP3 – FUTURE WOMEN CDP programme for career counsellors
- WP4 – FUTURE WOMEN learning lab and online forum
- WP5 – Promotion, impact and sustainability
Project website: https://future-women.eu
CHIMIKOTECHNOLOGITCHEN I METALURGITCHEN UNIVERSITET – Bulgaria (coordinator)
Mindshift Talent Advisory lda – Portugal
FONDATSIYA NA BIZNESA ZA OBRAZOVANI – Bulgaria
Found.ation Maker’s Place Private Company – Greece
BAHCESEHIR UNIVERSITESI FOUNDATION – Turkey
DANMAR COMPUTERS SP ZOO – Poland
OULUN AMMATTIKORKEA KOULU OY – Finland
VIVA FEMINA – Poland