Project number: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-SCH-000024243
Implementation period: 01/02/2022 – 31/02/2024
Assistance program: Erasmus+
The project aims to further strengthen the continuous professional development of primary school principals as counsellors for the teaching staff of their school institutions, through the development and open availability of innovative training resources, which integrate innovative learning outcomes including: online & inclusive education; motivational and training strategies in online & distance learning; management and counselling knowledge, skills and competences; skills to attend the needs of the students attending to the particular challenges of the students in vulnerable situation (students with migrant background, minority groups); reinforcement of parental involvement in the distance learning process; age diverse digital.
- Primary school principals (and K-12 education leaders in general);
- Academic institutions responsible for the training of school principals;
- Education experts and VET providers;
- Sciences of Education students;
- R1: Sector-validated learning outcomes for primary school principals to address the emerging skills’ gap in online, inclusive intercultural education leadership.
- R2: Innovative OERs: learning units, training materials and integration guidelines compiled in a digital open manual.
- R3: Massive Open Online Course for primary school principals in online and inclusive education.
- R4: Mobile game-based application for primary school principals to get self-paced, handy and open access to training in online & inclusive intercultural education leadership.
UNIVERSIDAD DE ALMERIA (Spain)
UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI MODENA E REGGIO EMILIA (Italy)
ETHNIKO KENTRO KOINONIKON EREVNON (Greece)
DANMAR COMPUTERS SP ZOO (Poland)