Project number: 2022-1-CZ01-KA220-VET-000088190
Implementation period: 01.12.2022 – 30.11.2024
Assistance program: Erasmus+
At a time when students around the world are skipping school to raise awareness of the climate change emergency and demonstrate to ensure concrete action for our planet and its future, educators must make education a central and more visible part of the international response to climate change and ensure its effective implementation.
The main aim of the DEED project is to acquisition of Green Competences in VET with the help of innovative digital approach utilizing the potential of personal mobile devices.
In recent years, several initiatives have been launched to address climate change.
The success of these initiatives depends largely on environmental awareness campaigns for populations, who are often unaware of these important political agreements, and the development of a culture of climate awareness. Environmental education is about educating citizens and informing them about the causes and consequences of climate change.
The DEED project intends to use a microlearning and thereby:
– to increase engagement through the different types of media used to attract and hold the learner’s attention;
-to promote peer-to-peer learning;
-to improve knowledge retention
and all principles mentioned above develop into set of handy tools for environmental education considering the needs of VET trainers and students.
- VET teachers, trainers and school managers/administrators, including curriculum developers and education planners at VET providers
- In-service trainers and HR managers in business companies;
- VET students and young people in general.
- Virtual Library providing the state-of-the-art information and sources
- Green competence training program – a set of 200 micro-lessons
- Micro-certification of the green competence acquisition
- Teachers’ Guide on Green Competence training
- Green Competence Training platform
ProEduca z.s.- Dobrá Voda u Českých Budějovi, Czech Republic(coordinator)
Archivio della Memoria-Roma, Italy
The Association for Enhancing Educational Initiatives (ASIE) -Iasi, Romania
Centro Superior de Formacion Europa Sur (CESUR)-Malaga, Spain
Atlântica University Institute-Barcarena, Portugal
Danmar Computers-Rzeszów, Poland
LernBar Europa e.V.-Lingen (Ems), Germany
Project website: TBA