Project number: 2019 – 3 – AT02 – KA205 – 002565
Implementation period: 31.05.2020 – 30.05.2022
HateBusters is a 24-month Erasmus+ EU project that includes 5 organizations from 5 european countries working on the prevention of hate speech and cyber bullying.
- Equip youth workers and young people with skills on recognizing and dealing with hate speech online and offline.
- Empower them to work further for preventing the causes that lead to this dangerous phenomenon, by connecting more the offline– “real-life” behavior with the online behavior and the real life impact that online hate speech and cyberbullying have on individuals.
- HATEBUSTERS TRAINING
- HATEBUSTERS GUIDE: HOW TO COMBAT HATE SPEECH AND CYBERBULLYING
- HATEBUSTERS AWARENESS TOOLKIT
- HATEBUSTERS APP
- Multipliers, trainers, educators, teachers and NGO members
- Young people, with special focus on young people at risk of marginalization and of migrant background
Südwind from Austria (Coordinator)
Kainotomia from Greece
Danmar Computers from Poland
Crossing Borders from Denmark
Mine Vaganti NGO from Italy