Project number: 2019-1-IT02-KA201-062276
Implementation period: 01.09.2019 – 31.08.2021
Assistance program: Erasmus+
DigiEU is an Erasmus project that aims to experience a teaching method favoring the attention of the students, stimulating and giving space to the need for active participation and expression of their opinions, thanks to the innovative teaching methods (TEAL).
Specifically, the project consists of a guided path that will lead students to develop knowledge and basic skills, by which they will be able to install and manage small gardens equipped in domestic environments such as balconies, terraces and gardens with the help of designers and Maker.
This knowledge will be acquired by the students through workshops and conferences held by teachers, farmers, designers, nutritionists through the 3.0 (TEAL) teaching.
Furthermore the goal is to design and implement a specific game app that allows them to self-build and manage their own personal garden anywhere.
- TEAL Garden Classroom – Evaluation method and tool – Planning and realization of an educational path based on the self-construction of urban gardens for domestic use, with objectives and multidisciplinary methods in theoretical/practical mode, with TEAL methodology.
- Garden-App – Educational game – Design and prototyping of a specific game-app, to be tested during the pilot workshop. The game-app will guide the kids during all phases of creation of their own garden, from self-construction to management, from sowing to harvesting vegetables to the knowledge of seasonality.
- Students age 6-19
- Teachers of Science, Mathematics, computer experts and innovative teaching methods
- Farmers, designers, creators and nutritionists
- Organizations Participants
PETIT PAS – Trani, Italy – Coordinator
DANMAR COMPUTERS SP Z O.O. – Rzeszów, Poland
MUNICIPIO DE LOUSADA – Silvares Lousada, Portugal
LICEUL TEORETIC MARIN PREDA – TURNU MAGURELE, Romania
CROSS CULTURE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION CYPRUS LTD – Pafos, Cyprus