Project number: 2017-1-LT01-KA204-035219
Implementation period: 01.09.2017 – 31.12.2019
Assistance program: Erasmus+
The Project M-Easy contributes to achieve Europe 2020 benchmarks: decrease the number of low-skilled adults in mathematical skills down to 15%, increase the employment rate to 75%; raise the participation of adults in lifelong learning by 15%.
The project has two aims:
- To supply high quality ICT-based learning opportunities for re-skilling or up-skilling basic mathematical skills of low-skilled adults, including refugees, asylum seekers and migrants;
- To increase awareness within local communities about the importance of educational help for low-skilled adults, including refugees, asylum seekers and migrants.
Three intellectual outputs will be produced within the project:
- Training course for the development of mathematics skills “M-Easy”,
- Toolkit for adult educators “Developing competences needed for effective running of ‘M-Easy’ training course”,
- Training material for local communities’ workshop “Success of the inclusion and integration of low skilled adults through education”.
- General methodology of all 3 intellectual outputs based on Open Educational Resources for the promotion of open access to developed educational tools.
Project website: measy.lpf.lt
Socialiniu Inovaciju Fondas – Kaunas, Lithuania
Danmar Computers sp z o.o. – Rzeszów, Poland
Centre For Advancement Of Research And Development In Educational Technology Ltd. – CARDET – Nicosia, Cyprus
Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci – Palermo, Italy
Kauno rajono svietimo centras – Kaunas, Lithuania
Vizuali reklama, UAB – Kaunas, Lithuania
Die Berater Unternehmensberatungs Gesellschaft Mbh – Wien, Austria