Project number: 2019-1-ES01-KA204-064037
Implementation period: 01.12.2019 – 30.11.2021
Assistance program: Erasmus+
The “I.CE.A” project aims to offer high quality learning and networking opportunities responding to the needs of adults wishing to dynamically engage in activities. The project will build a bridge amongst green entrepreneurs (mentors) and future green entrepreneurs (mentees). Social entrepreneurship signals the imperative to drive social change and the project aims to trigger and reinforce this change.
- Community workers
- Adults either familiar or unfamiliar with the concept of circular economy
- Teachers and curriculum developers
- Local government representatives
- Entrepreneurs around green economy
- Representatives of NGOs
- Professors of Higher Education Institutions
- R1: Interactive Map on Circular Economy- an online tool added into the project’s website which will help understand, identify and recognize what is the attitude of people and individuals towards circular economy in the partner countries.
- R2: Mini-workshop on Green Entrepreneurship which intends to create green savvy young entrepreneurs. The mini entrepreneurship course will be constructed based on the findings and dynamics of the partner countries yet in‐line with European goals and objectives.
- R3: Eco-QR- a QR-code technology and application easily accessible through smartphones which intends to: Map green initiatives in the partner countries
BULGARIAN-ROMANIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION– Ruse, Bulgaria (coordinator)
DANMAR COMPUTERS SP ZOO- Rzeszów, Poland
DIE BERATER UNTERNEHMENSBERATUNGS GESELLSCHAFT MBH- Wien, Austria
The University of Basilicata, Potenza, Italy
CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD, Nicosia, Cyprus