Project number: 2021-1-RO01-KA220-VET-000034702
Implementation period: 01.12.2021 – 01.12.2023
Assistance program: Erasmus+
The project consortium has identified the need for the digital transformation of vociational educational and training and to improve and require new skills, competencies for educators and other adult education staff.
The main aim of the project is to enhance the digital and teaching skills and competencies of the adult learning providers, VET providers, and educators, which are required in the digital age and allow them to face the multiple challenges needed for a Covid affected society.
That’s why the project answers the chosen field-specific priorities because the Training Educators of Adults in online distance learning enhances the quality assurance in vocational education and training
- Educators, adult education staff, trainers, teachers, VET educators, and VET providers from Romania, Greece, Cyprus, Poland and Lithuania.
- Stakeholders, VET institutions, providers to education, consultants’ companies, mentors
- R1: The DigiEduAdult curriculum for VET providers – The aim of the curriculum is to define the framework for developing the training content in the application under the IO3.
- R2: The DigiEduAdult handbook and Self-assessment tool – It will be a guide for trainers who wish to develop an individual methodology for distance learning.
- R3: The DigiEduAdult application for adult educators – The EduAdult application will ensure personalized training pathways by initially testing the knowledge and awareness of digitalization processes among the target group, adult educators, mentors, consultants, wannabe educators etc
Dimitrie Cantemir University of Targu Mures – Targu Mures, Romania (coordinator)
Kek Tehnikes Sholes Epimelitiriou Irakleiou – Heraklion, Greece
Danmar Compuers – Rzeszów, Poland
Grantxpert Consulting Limited – Nicosia, Cyprus
Vytauto Didziojo Universitetas – Kaunas, Lithuania