Project number: TBA
Implementation period: 01-10-2020 – 30-09-2022
CreateU project aims to support the upskilling and development of relevant and high-quality competences of professionals working in the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) in order to enhance the sustainability and profitability of their activities, and thus further support the development of the CCI sector in Europe. Thus, through the project we strongly contribute to the development of relevant and high-quality skills and competences of individuals, more specifically professionals from CCI sector, in order to foster their professional development, as well as the social impact of their work in the communities.
CreatEU specific objectives are:
- identify the key competences the CCI professionals need in order to be able to structure their artistic and cultural activity in a more profitable, sustainable and structured way;
- develop innovative and specific tailored education tools to improve CCI professionals’ competences in the areas of entrepreneurship, management, financial / fundraising, marketing and networking, in order to increase the profitability and the sustainability of their activities and projects;
- increase project partners’ capacity, but also of other similar organizations, to serve the CCI professionals and diversify their educational services through innovative educational tools.
The project targets artists, operators from cultural and creative industries and the cultural operators.
The following results will be created and implemented by the end of the project:
- CreatEU Competence Framework for Cultural and Creative Industries Professionals
- CreatEU Training Course for Creative and Cultural Industries Professionals
- CreatEU Handbook for Creative and Cultural Industries Professionals
- CreatEU Learning Platform for Cultural and Creative Industries Professionals
Project website: TBA
Coordinator: Stiftelsen Drivhuset Göteborg – Sweden
Consorzio MATERAHUB Industrie Culturali e Creative – Italy
Mosaic Politismos&Dimiourgikotita – Greece
Markeut Skills Sociedad Limitada – Spain
Association Kulturanova Udruzenje – Serbia
Danmar Computers Sp z o.o. – Poland