Project number: 2018-1-FR01-KA202-047802
Implementation period: 01.10.2018 – 30.09.2020
The FAME project is aimed at designing a training program and supporting tools for addressing the barriers in ICT enabled intelligent manufacturing.
Advanced Manufacturing Technologies (AMT) are key to industrial competitiveness, growth and job creation in Europe. Companies adopt AMT to reduce production costs, improve the quality of their products and services, improve their employees’ productivity and reduce production lead time.
Who will benefit from this project?
- SMEs, especially those that regularly use ICT-enabled AMTs and fall into the disciplines:
- Food and Beverages
- Wood industry
- Metal industry
- Electronic and Electrical Equipment
- VET providers, SME Chambers, IT companies and young individuals
- Business Innovation Centres, business incubation clusters and public officials responsible for entrepreneurship development
- Higher Education entities dealing with issues relevant to Industry 4.0, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, ICT, Engineering, etc.
The following results will be created and implemented by the end of the project:
- AMT Adoption Training Content
- ECVET profile of AMT Manager with supporting tools
- AMT Virtual Implementation Assistant
- Learning Motivation Environment and Knowledge Retention Service
- FAME Network
Project website: www.projectfame.eu
Coordinator – ECAM-EPMI – Cergy Pontoise, France
CCS DIGITAL EDUCATION LIMITED – Dublin, Ireland
ATLANTIS ENGINEERING AE – Thessaloniki, Greece
CENTRE DE DIFUSIO TECNOLOGICA DE LA FUSTA I DEL MOBLE DE CATALUNYA – La Sènia, Spain
CIVIC COMPUTING LIMITED – Edinburgh, United Kingdom
M.K. INNOVATIONS LTD – Nicosia, Cyprus
Danmar Computers LLC – Rzeszów, Poland