Project number: 2020-1-ES01-KA227-ADU096094
Implementation period: 01.03.2021 – 28.02.2023
Innovation is established for many years as a key to growth, sustainability and competitiveness of companies. But the current COVID-19 pandemic situation has highlighted even more its importance. The unexpected unprecedented situation has challenged all companies and professionals to outstretch their resilience and innovation skills to survive. While many struggled to survive the economic impact caused by the pandemic, some firms shown their ability to become creative and innovate, adjusting processes and relocating resources to deliver new products highly responsive to new conditions. However, majority of companies has been struggling with the need to adjust to the new global situation. In this scope, the creative sector was one of the most affected sectors with a drastic reduction of its activities and a huge economic impact. But while the pandemic has spotlighted the general lack of flexibility and readiness of the entrepreneurial ecosystem to react fast, it also increased the openness to innovation and cross-sectoral collaborations and opportunity to improve innovation processes and culture inside companies. In this context, IDEA project proposes a new solution to tackle the opportunity created, by providing new tools and development path to support companies to develop new solution through ideation processes. The process is to be further enhanced by a close collaboration between traditional and creative SMEs and startups as a way to increase the quality of the ideas for innovation developed and to reduce the existing gap between companies from these sectors. By joining SMEs, startups and creative industry all will benefit from multitude of visions and approaches and cross sectoral collaborations that will unlock new sustainability opportunities for all. Thus, the project aims to develop a new tool to support innovation, creativity and collaborations as a mean to growth, sustainability and resilience under unexpected situations.
Aim of the project
IDEA project aims to develop a new tool to support innovation, creativity and collaborations as a mean to growth, sustainability and resilience under unexpected situations.
Project objectives are:
- To provide new tools and development path to support companies to develop new solution through ideation processes
- To increase the quality of the ideas for innovation developed
- To reduce the existing gap between companies from traditional sectors and creative SMEs and startups.
- Traditional and creative SME and startups managers and staff.
- Organizations working with the target groups (business associations, chambers of commerce, science and technology parks, incubators, consultants and trainers, universities, among others) as well as to local, regional and national political decision makers.
Online Platform which will consist of:
- SME Profiling Tool
- Creative Techniques Matching Tool
- SMEs Matching Tool
- E-Tutor for ideation – Step-by-step guidance, toolkit, personal area with results
- Awareness and engagement methodology
- Lessons learned and recommendations guide.
Project website: in preparation.
UNIVERSIDAD DE EXTREMADURA – Spain (Coordinator)
E&D KNOWLEDGE CONSULTING – Portugal
DANMAR COMPUTERS SP ZOO – Poland
ASOCIACIÓN VALENCIA INNO HUB – Spain
CONSORZIO MATERAHUB INDUSTRIE CULTURALI E CREATIVE – Italy