Project number: 2019-1-DK01-KA204-060186
Implementation period: 01.01.2020 – 31.12.2021
The project FAMET aims to target and tackle the various and urgent needs of migrants on a European scale answering directly the horizontal priorities. It fosters the migrant entrepreneurial spirit through education and qualification procedures taking into account the human capital towards entrepreneurship as a parameter for economic stability and development. The project addresses marginalized and discriminated individuals into providing equal rights for education and development (at a personal and professional level). The FAMET project is the answer to migrants in need in terms of social exclusion. Inclusive training and enhancement of skills and competences is to raise productivity at local, regional, national and EU level.
The objectives of the project are summarized below:
- to create and awaken skills and competences of adult migrants by self assesment, self awareness tools as well as an innovative, customised learning path based on each individual’s need, background and target,
- to enhance the competences of adult migrants by providing them with meaningful, up to date and to the pint information on the state of the art at a national level,
- to motivate and empower the target group and all interested parties into entrepreneurship and employment – to develop training that is uniquely tailored to the needs of adult migrants to support their increasement of competences and skills,
- to disseminate the results in order to reach as many adult migrants throughout European Union as possible,
- to design sustainable and user-friendly tools for the generations to come.
- adult migrants (including certified, not certified),
- adult migrants already running a business (for three years or a business being at stake of bankruptcy),
- policy makers, associations, employment centres, centres working with migrants, regional authorities voluntary organizations,
- learners from disadvantaged groups, especially those facing linguistic barrier.
Project website : https://famet.erasmus.site/
Aalborg Universitet – Denmark – Coordinator
Markeut Skills Sociedad Limitada – Spain
Danmar Computers Sp z o.o. – Poland
Kainotomia& Sia EE – Greece
Euro-Net – Italy
Crossing Borders – Denmark