Project number: 2019-1-FR01-KA204-063080
Implementation period: 01.09.2019 – 30.09.2021
Assistance program: Erasmus+
CORAL is to promote the creation of a shared platform to develop critical thinking and entrepreneurial skills among long-term unemployed and the low-skilled adults. This means that CORAL will contribute to providing new educational pathways for the upskilling of long-term unemployed and low-skilled adults in Europe. Moreover, CORAL will contribute to the creation of a shared international entrepreneurial language, thanks to the development of a European Entrepreneurial Glossary, the Start-up Academy courses and the laboratory activities. Didactic and guidance material will address adult job seekers, while the guide will address trainers, counsellors and all those professionals involved in supporting activities for job seekers.
Additionally, the mentioned target groups will be able to:
- Match skills (basic/transversal) for the purpose of employment.
- Experience open and distance learning.
- Learn about new innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses.
The following results will be created and implemented by the end of the project implementation period:
- Skills Assessment Toolkit – CORALTOOL and CORAL e-book;
- CORAL Training Content;
- Online Start-up Academy, following the concept of flipped learning;
- International Appreciative Validation, with references and good practices.
All developed results will be available through the project website.
Project website: https://coral.erasmus.site/
Coordinator – ALFMED (France)
ERIFO VOCATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TRAINING (Italy)
FYG CONSULTORES (Spain)
Foyle International (United Kingdom)
Unitelma Sapienza University (Italy)
Foundation for the Promotion of Entrepreneurial Initiatives (Malta)
bit cz training, s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
Danmar Computers Sp. z o.o. (Poland)